- This is the website of Little Thingz
Our postal address is:
Our VAT registration number is BE 0667.861.925
Your personal data, our responsibility
- On this website we collect personal data. This information will be stored by our company.
When you visit our website, we collect:
- Your e-mail address if you post messages/questions on our website.
- Your e-mail address if you share this with us.
- All information that you voluntarily shared with us (for example survey information and/or site-registration).
This information will be used :
- To keep you posted on software updates of our website.
- To contact you later on for direct marketing purposes.
- To ship your purchases to you.
- Legal foundation for the processing
Personal data is processed based on Article 6.1. (a) consent,] (b) (required for the implementation of an agreement), (c) (required to satisfy a legal obligation), (f) (required for the protection of our legitimate interest in entrepreneurship) of the General Data Protection Act.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place based on Article 6.1. a) (consent), customers always have the right to withdraw the given consent.
- Transfer to third parties
If required to achieve the set purposes, the customers’ personal data will be shared with other companies, for shipping and payment, within the European Economic Area, which are linked directly or indirectly with Little Thingz or with any other partner of Little Thingz;
Little Thingz guarantees that these recipients will take the necessary technical and organisational measures for the protection of personal data.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer. Little Thingz only uses functional cookies. These have a functional role within our site, such as a shopping cart or a login remember. These cookies are not covered by the cookie law.
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when personal information is collected and transferred. To make purchases from our website, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- By telephone: +32 471 40 69 66
- By mail: Geelsebaan 138, 3980 Tessenderlo, Belgium
- When you share your postal address with us through the internet:
You will only receive the information or orders you have requested, at the address you have given us.
- When you share your telephone number with us through the internet:
You will only be contacted by telephone by our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested.
- When you share your mobile phone number with us through the internet:
You will only receive text messages (SMS/MMS) from our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested.
- When you share your e-mail address with us through the internet
- You will only receive e-mails from our company if this is necessary to inform you on those orders or information you have requested.
- You can be contacted by e-mail by our company concerning information on our products and services, or on upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) when you have explicitly agreed with this, or when you are already a customer and when you have shared your e-mail address with us. When you no longer wish to receive this sort of e-mails, please contact us at the address mentioned above.
- If you do not wish to receive any mailings or phone calls from any company, contact the Robinson list of the Belgisch Direct Marketing Verbond (www.robinsonlist.be, free telephone number: 0800-91 886 or by mail: BDMV,Robinson list, Buro&Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussel , Belgium).
- At simple request we grant access to all visitors of our website to all the information we have stored of them. If you wish to be granted access to your personal information, please contact us at the address mentioned above.
- At simple request we give all visitors of our website the opportunity to correct all the information we have stored of them. If you wish to correct your personal information, please contact us at the address mentioned above.